[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SGI video ioctls

On Wed, 24 Jan 1996, Sujal Patel wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Jan 1996, Kent Moat wrote:
> > Does anyone know if Sun or SGI have already defined a generic set of
> > video camera ioctls? Maybe we can just re-implement their ioctls (if
> > they are sensible) and avoid re-inventing a new set.
>
> This is a good thing to investigate, but the Linux kernel driver already
> has a decent set of stuff defined.  Anyone wanna investigate whether or
> not Sun or SGI has a standard for this? (Anyone have access to a IndyCam
> or something?)

I can get to an IndyCam in the CS department of school, but I'd need to
know what I'm looking for. Just man pages, or would there be some other
documentation that I'd have to search for?

Later,
-B

Brandon High    http://www.ccnet.com/~bjhigh    Down with Big Brother!
bjhigh@ccnet.com      bjhigh@ucdavis.edu      armitage@ece.ucdavis.edu
--
"We should keep the Panama Canal.  After all, we stole it fair and square."

Follow-Ups: References: