[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: stepper motor and swivel?

How are you doing it through the serial port?  Did you make an
interface board for the servos?  I've got mine servo-rigged but
I'm still controlling it using an RC radio...  the servos
simply interpret the width of the pulse right?

dave

--
David Chow
Internet:gt9351c@prism.gatech.edu, chow@cc.gatech.edu