[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: linux/python quickcam

Excellent Dave!

Has anyone thought of add multiple accesses to the kernel module?
I can think of three things that might want to take a snapshot from the cam.
	- nv
	- webserver
	- xqcam
Maybe the code can we written so that more than one can access the cam at the
same time if the parameters are the same, and if not, the request could be
queued up?

dave

--
David Chow