[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Help

My cameras's been swapped...and I can't get up.

My borrowed quickcam was taken back this morning...and my new one seems
to have a totally different CCD in it.  qcam settings that worked fine
for the first one (-w145 -b160 -c32) produce a black image on the new one.

I've played with the new one alot...and settled on -w200 -b170 -c8
...but I'm still not as happy as I was.

Is every quickcam unique in in it's light sensitivity?

You can see it at http://yoda.fdt.net/~fubar/spy.html

I'd appreciate suggestions.  The images also seem to be noticably blurrier.

I may look into implementing the script so that the client can choose the
qcam settings.

 Jon Lewis                      |  Mime attachments are OK
 jlewis@inorganic5.fdt.net      |  But please ask before sending
 http://inorganic5.fdt.net      |  unsolicited huge files.
________Finger jlewis@inorganic5.fdt.net for PGP public key_______