[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Xfqcam problem, FYI.

I'm trying to use Xfqcam on a FreeBSD 2.1R system (with appropriate patches
to make it work that were recently posted to the freebsd-hackers list).  I
have a very recent quickcam connected to the lpt port at 0x278.  It works
fine under Windoze, obviously, but xfqcam complains that it can't find a
camera.  I checked the qc_find routine, it's watching 0x278, but the register
isn't changing.  I don't really know what's going on.  Maybe newer quickcams
need a start command of some kind?

I've CC'd this to the quickcam reverse engineering project as well, FWIW.
--
Frank Mayhar frank@exit.com