[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CU-SeeMe: vdorm.taponline.com reflector

So I asked the folks at vdorm.taponline.com what reflector software
they're running. He says they're running the commercial White Pine
reflector, version 1.0b2, on a Linux box (1.2.13).

So I guess that makes two reflectors: the free one, without source
code, and the commercial one, presumably without source code. The free
one sort of works but has problems, the commercial one works better.

The only reason I'm so worried about reflectors is that NV users need
a reflector to translate NV/CU-SeeMe into standard CU-SeeMe. I don't
think that situation is going to change anytime soon, unless an
official CU-SeeMe client is written at Cornell.