[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CUSEEME?

What are the future plans for cuseeme?  Will nv be beaten into
using a compatible video stream?  Until that time(assuming it
arrives) is it possible to run cuseeme under wine?  I can get
it to come up, but it doesn't find the camera, and I don't even
want to think about getting the networking stuff working.

On the bright side, I managed to make a really nifty tripod
thingie out of a desk microphone stand with a goosneck, just
grinded and soldered a nut onto the end and screwed the cam
onto it, looks like an eyeball on a stick.

	Bill

--
bill@xmission.com     http://www.xmission.com/~bill