[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

erk! qfcam 1.0 is hosed in unidirectional mode

Paul Chinn writes:
 > I will see what I can do to fix it.  Is there anyone with
 > a unidirectional port who has used Thomas Davis' driver
 > or qcam programs?  Perhaps something has changed that I can
 > incorporate.

The patch that you sent around fixed the problem with getstatus.  Now
I keep getting:

X Error of failed request:  BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)
  Major opcode of failed request:  129 (MIT-SHM)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_ShmPutImage)
  Serial number of failed request:  642

-russ <nelson@crynwr.com>    http://www.crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr Software   | Crynwr Software sells packet driver support | PGP ok
11 Grant St.      | +1 315 268 1925 voice | Good government is a contradiction
Potsdam, NY 13676 | +1 315 268 9201 FAX   | in terms.  Ask me for details.

Follow-Ups: References: