[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Success/failure?

I've seen a few reports from people who have downloaded my quickcam
program (ftp://ftp.nas.com/laird/qcam-0.0.tar.gz), but I haven't
really heard any success/failure reports -- I now understand that the
documentation is decidedly non-optimal, but I'm not sure if the
program works for anyone but me.  I'd like to put out another release
tonight, with some more documentation, a bit of code reorganization,
and maybe a tcl wrapper around the thing.  I'd love to know if it
works on other systems before then.  If anyone's used it, please let
me know.

Thanks

Scott