Re: Foolish Me...

> Have you used the QuickCam in bi-directional mode?  What's involved,
> and how does it work?  Neither of my ports are bi-directional, and I
> can't test it.  I've got an ASUS P55TP4XE here that I'll be putting in
> my system, hopefully later this week, but until then I'm stuck with
> uni-directional ports.
> I assume there's some command to set bi-directional mode in the camera,
> and then full bytes are read from the data port, with a similar
> handshaking protocol?

Yes.  :-)

The mode that you send is what I believe sets that up.

Quickpic runs under Windows95 with it in bi-directional mode.

Boy, it really dogs out the system.

Thomas Davis			| Internet:	Thomas.Davis@mnscorp.com
Systems Consultant		| Snail Mail:	Suite 528
Midwest Network Solutions Corp.	| 		1941 South 42nd Street
(402) 346-7687			|		Omaha, NE 68105-2939