[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: picture quality xqcam vs. xcqcam

> My experiences are quite the opposite. Much better picture quality with cqcam.

FYI for anyone who's interested...  All of the drivers I've seen are
pulling nearly identical images off of the camera.  The only significant
difference in output quality is what, if any, software processing is done to
adjust light level, color balance, sharpness, contract, and so forth.

> Perhaps the hardware revision of the qcam has something to do with it ?

Has anyone verified significant differences in newer versions of the
camera?  I'd be interested to know if Connectix is shipping a better CCD,
or something of the sort.

--Patrick