[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: picture quality xqcam vs. xcqcam

In message <Pine.LNX.3.95.970519142448.25996B-100000@hadrian.inet.dkfz-heidelbe
rg.de>, Gero Wedemann writes:
> Hi!
>
> I was playing around with the two drivers for the QuichCam color and I am
> wondering why the quality of the picture of the qcam driver seem to be
> better than of the cqcam driver. I changed all color parameters of
> cqcam but I didn't got a picture as nice as with qcam. Is there a problem
> with the programs or is this my fault?
>
> Gero

Hi !

My experiences are quite the opposite. Much better picture quality with cqcam.
Perhaps the hardware revision of the qcam has something to do with it ?
Mine is rather new. Bought (directly from Connextics) Mars 97.

/Håkan

Håkan Lennestål                        |
e-mail: Hakan.Lennestal@lu.erisoft.se  |
     or Hakan.Lennestal@cdt.luth.se    |

Follow-Ups: References: