[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: More about my QuickCam, live server push...

On Wed, 28 Feb 1996, Jered J Floyd wrote:

>    Well, I was corrected before, I didn't have the first implementation
> of an on-demand QuickCam.  However, I'm pretty sure that I can say that
> I have the first live on-demand video server with a QuickCam, using
> Netscape server-push animation.  It also successfully deals with

Haven't the "fuzz-cam" and "rip-cam" been doing this for some
time?...server push animation quickcam movies?

 Jon Lewis                      |  Mime attachments are OK
 jlewis@inorganic5.fdt.net      |  But please ask before sending
 http://inorganic5.fdt.net      |  unsolicited huge files.
________Finger jlewis@inorganic5.fdt.net for PGP public key_______

Follow-Ups: References: