Date: Mon, 05 Feb 1996 20:51:41 PST
From: Lserk@caesar.safb.af.mil
To: Thomas Davis <Thomas.Davis@mnscorp.com>
Cc: linux-connectix@crynwr.com
Subject: RE: More stuff...

I'm new to the QuickCam so if someones asked this before sorry...

My neighbor has a QuickCam for the Mac, He's not using it and
will make me a real nice deal on it... The one catch is it's got
the Mac sub-din plug on it instead of a db-25... I called Tech Support
and asked if there was anyway to convert it for use on the PC and was
told "No We make one for the PC also" So, Am I out of luck?

Thanks, Denis

E-Mail: dgdimick@deltanet.com
Date: 02/05/96
Time: 20:51:41