[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: XFqcam

Brandon High said:
>  ____________________           ____________________
> |       Normal       |         |          |         |
> |     __________     |         |  Zoomed  |         |
> |    |          |    |         |__________|         |
> |    |  Zoomed  |    |         |                    |
> |    |__________|    |         |       Normal       |
> |                    |         |                    |
> |____________________|         |____________________|
>          Doze                          XFqcam
>
> Maybe a peek at the source would reveal something. Is there any sort of
> offset that can be used? Such as "Only send the info constrained by this
> set of coordinates" calls to teh camera?

Sure, that is what the 0xd and 0xf do.
#define QC_YOFF         0x0d
#define QC_XOFF         0x0f

sendcmd(QC_YOFF, yoff);
sendcmd(QC_XOFF, xoff/4);

The y offset is in lines, the x offset in the usual multiples of 4.
A while ago, I sent the patches for this to Paul Chinn, with a function that
tries to keep the image centred.  I don't know if he has chosen to incorporate
them in his next release or not.