[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

XFqcam

Hmm, I have two problems with XfQcam...

1. It doesn't always find the camera. Once out of 5-6 tries it will. Its
   fine if I tell it where the camera is.

2. The big problem, my dispkay is actually a Win95 box running Exceed in
   truecolor. XFqCam comes back and tells me it can't seem to figure out
   what color depth to use. If I try to force one by changing the source,
   it segfaults on me.  Any ideas?  Exceed is prolly the best Xwindows
   server for the PC I know of!

I too bought the QuickCam for the Linux support!

--
 Jonathan M. Bradshaw | Jonathan@NrgUp.Com | http://WWW.NrgUp.Com/jonathan
 1024 PGP Key fingerprint EA 16 1B 5D 5D 94 6B 06  58 FD E6 E9 52 F3 6E 11