[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

QuickCam Problems [OffTopic?]

Sorry, if this is a wee bit off topic but...

I just installed my new QuickCam today, and have a problem..  After
installation I have a solid pattern of vertical white lines that extend
from the bottom of the picture to nearly the top.  After about an hour of
fiddleing with the cards (pulling things out) in my computer, the
picture cleared right up.  So I put my computer back together again.

Then the QuickCam worked for a while, but the vertical lines keep coming
back and disappearing and sometimes they just creep up the bottom the
picture a bit.  It's really beginning to piss me off, cause I kind figure
out why this just keeps occuring and going away...

Anyone have any idea what's wrong before I pull my hair out trying to get
this thing to work correctly?  I called Connectix and they said that a
engineer will call me next week :(

BTW:  This occurs in Windows & with xfqcam.

Sujal