[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: stuff

I found a cool site with all sorts of MPEG source and stuff.
I'm off to take a look at some encoding source to add to xfqcam.

On the NV side of things, if there is anyone who knows tcl who'd
like to help me.  Grab the NV sources and look at the tcl file that
specifies the panels for each grabber.  Then create one that has
3 sliders (bright, contrast, whitebal) and a 4/6bpp radio button.  Show
me how to link it to a C function and we're golden!

I'll take a stab at it myself if noone pipes up but MPEG stuff may
distract me.
Aiiieeee...so many things to hack...so little time.