[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: remote control

root writes:
 > There is some guy who has a basic stamp controlling servos that move the
 > Qcam.
 > He has a web page in Finland? I think.. I'm sorry, I dont have the actual
 > address, but I saw his Kewl Page, and it actually lets YOU control the Qcam!
 > Use Lycos or Webcrawler to find it. (Webcrawler... God forbid we should use
 > AOL's search tool :) )

On the way to finding the <http://pe-mac6.pe.chalmers.se> (Sweden, not
Finland), I found a kit for a 5-axis robot at
<http://www.dris.com/~slogsdon/jims.html>, and lots of information on
the Basic Stamp at <http://www.robotstore.com/basic_stamps.html>.

-russ <nelson@crynwr.com>    http://www.crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr Software   | Crynwr Software sells packet driver support | PGP ok
11 Grant St.      | +1 315 268 1925 voice | Good government is a contradiction
Potsdam, NY 13676 | +1 315 268 9201 FAX   | in terms.  Ask me for details.