[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: remote control

There is some guy who has a basic stamp controlling servos that move the
Qcam.
He has a web page in Finland? I think.. I'm sorry, I dont have the actual
address, but I saw his Kewl Page, and it actually lets YOU control the Qcam!
Use Lycos or Webcrawler to find it. (Webcrawler... God forbid we should use
AOL's search tool :) )

Lee

On Sat, 13 Jan 1996, Bruce Janson wrote:

> Has anyone mounted their quickcam on some sort of remote controlled
> platform?  Ideally I would like a platform (or harness) that allows
> rotation about two orthogonal axes and is controlled by an RS-232 input.
> Cheap and lightweight are also desirable properties.
> Any pointers would be appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Bruce Janson					Email:	bruce@cs.usyd.edu.au
> Basser Department of Computer Science		Phone:	+61-2-351-3423/4
> University of Sydney, N.S.W., 2006, AUSTRALIA	Fax:	+61-2-351-3838

Follow-Ups: References: