[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

It works...

Paul Rensel writes:
 > Okay, it works
 >
 > you can watch it at www.ixs.nl/~paul/realcam.htm

I added it to the list of cameras on http://www.crynwr.com/qcpc.  If
anyone doesn't want to be listed there, just say so and I'll take you
out.  I figure that if you've sent your camera's page to the mailing
list, it's already ON the web site.  I'm just collecting them all in
one place.

 > I have the page updated every 10 seconds.

Yeeks!  It takes much longer than 10 seconds to load the image where I
am on the 'net, so I never get more than a thin stripe.

-russ <nelson@crynwr.com>    http://www.crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr Software   | Crynwr Software sells packet driver support | PGP ok
11 Grant St.      | +1 315 268 1925 voice | Good government is a contradiction
Potsdam, NY 13676 | +1 315 268 9201 FAX   | in terms.  Ask me for details.