[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: QCAM 0.2 now available

this may be obvious, but a great aid in testing is to run the Xcolormap app
which will show you exactly what your palette looks like.  oooh..I just thought
of something- X has to be in an 8 bpp graphic mode.  And your xserver needs
to create an image that is 1 byte per pixel starting in the top left corner.
Unfortunately none of my code checks any of this stuff.  Partly because I just
wanted to get things running and partly because X doesn't seem too well defined
on how you ensure the x Visual is exactly the way you want it.