[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: InterestedRe: color quickcam and linux

To continue this thread,

Russ, the web page for the bt driver is:

http://www.thp.uni-koeln.de/~rjkm/linux/bttv.html

Yes, I know about the direct-to-video limitation, and bought an ATI
Video Expression+ at the same time.  Seems to work fine under Windoze.
The bttv driver comes with a command line program "grab", which is all
I've been trying to use.  In this case I don't know if it's still
going for video memory or not.  Maybe some of the better hardware
programmers might get some insights from the source code.

Stew

~~ Stew Benedict  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    AYS Enterprises ~~
benedict@netcom.com        http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/8608
~~~~~~      "It's not just shy sluggin' gorms neemer!"          ~~~~~~