[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: iWindows preview mode stops calling back

Adam Wynne writes:
 > I am doing a capture from a Win32 window, but when that window
 > loses focus, the previewing continues, but the FrameCallback
 > stops... is there any way to get around this???
 >
 > I was thinking of doing a streaming capture, setting the yield bit,
 > and drawing the frame to the window, as it arrived in the video
 > stream... any ideas???

Sure.  Find a different mailing list.  You're not likely to find much
expertise on using the Windows driver on this mailing list.  This
mailing list is for people using *third party* drivers, not the
Windows driver that Connectix wrote and supports.

--
-russ <nelson@crynwr.com>    http://www.crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr Software supports freed software | PGPok | good luck, have fun!