Newbie Question...

Hi all,

    I just got my first colour quickcam.  I am very excited to start
converting all of my current machine vision research using CCD cameras
and frame grabbers to use the quick cam.  I have searched long and far
and have not found any example programs programming the quickcam in a
Windows 95 environment using Borlands C++ Builder.

    Is anyone doing this ?  I have used example programs and the MS
Video for Windows FAQ to try to start and just including the vfw.h file
produces errors that I cannot explain.

    Could someone, anyone, please send me some example C code that
simply grabs a frame into a buffer.  I can take it from there...

From the desk of :
Jeff McMahon
Trent University Graduate Student  --  Lady Eaton College Don
Lady Eaton College, Trent University
Peterborough, ON     K9J 7B8
(705) 743-9217