[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: accelerated movies

On Thu, 12 Jun 1997 jmfriedt@ens.ens-lyon.fr wrote:

> /whatever_path/ImageMagick/convert -normalize $i $i.pgm;\rm $i
..
> Can be viewed using mpeg_play or xanim.
> jmfriedt@ens-lyon.fr

Or you can create an animated gif when you choose .gif as output format
and use the -loop and -delay parameter for convert.

Following the idea of your very nice movies I recorded my working day by
taking a picture of our office every 30 seconds. The result was a 11
MByte large animated gif (ok, not suited for my homepage :) )  showing
that our office in the computer department looks like a beehive...

Robert

Robert Braeutigam  Zentrum fuer Europaeische Wirtschaftsforschung
                   Center for European Economic Research
                   L7,1 68161 Mannheim        0621/1235-272 Fon
                   email: braeutigam@zew.de   0621/1235-224 Fax
                   http://www.zew.de