[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Microcontrollers, robots etc... w/qcam

Mahesh Saptharishi wrote:

>         I am also trying to incorporate a device that can
> manipulate the position of the camera. Microcontrollers would
> probably be the best way. From the current discussion on
> microcontrollers, does anyone happen to have any suggestion?

You might be interested in a vision system being developed by Joker
Robotics (www.joker-robotics.com). They have developed a 68332 board
with a B&W quickcam attached. The board ships without the quickcam for
$875(DM) Take a look at
(http://www.joker-robotics.com/vision/vision.E.html)

If anyone has information about US availability of this board, or other
microcontroller-based vision systems using the quickcam, let us all
know!

--
Brian Rudy
Sr. Exhibit Technician