[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CU-see for Linux

Dan,

	According to cuseeme.fag, nv does not support the following point
to poing video conferencing configuration with any pc/mac cu-seeme:

	nv <---> pc/mac (cu-seeme)

	but it supports multicast i.e. nv can receive cu-seeme frame
via multicast (mbone).

	Please correct me if I am wrong.

	Accordingly, I should be able to do "nv 'cu-seeme reflector IP Address'"
and get some kind of video. So far, I still can get it working. I have all
the multicast/mbone/mrouted enabled.

	Francis