What does Crynwr do?
- High-level email system design services. Do you want to send a
million emails a day? A million emails an hour? An email system for
a million users? We can design a system for you using qmail. Just ask. Or, indeed, Crynwr supplies
any kind of qmail support, even for single
- We give away all of our packet drivers. They're OSI
Certified Open Source software.
Unlike NDIS or ODI, the Packet Driver
Specification is freely copyable. Looking for applications that use packet
drivers? Or a set of TCP/IP applications for personal computers running
PC-DOS, MS-DOS, FreeDOS, and other flavors of DOS? Then you want
- Looking for an Intel 100Mbps
packet driver? Intel links directly to this page, and you can
download it straight from here.
- Crynwr also does Linux kernel
drivers, and embedded system reverse engineering. Reverse
engineering is extremely expensive, you should be warned.
- Struggling to pronounce Crynwr?
- Russ Nelson provides a number of services to netizens, including the Free Software Business mailing list, the Quickcam/PC, Linux
Software Modems and Lego Mindstorms
reverse-engineering pages, an HTMLized RFC 1035
(dns), and free web space to Quaker organizations.
+1 315 323 1241 voice
521 Pleasant Valley Rd.
Potsdam, NY 13676
Last modified: Tue Mar 15 20:20:51 EST 2005