[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

qcam for FreeBSD -- packaged

Hi all, just wanted to let everyone know, if you're looking to get your
Connectix QuickCam working under FreeBSD, I patched it on up, then
created a .tar.gz file out of the patched version.

It's available at:

ftp.netural.com:/pub/qcam/qcam-0.3-FreeBSD.tar.gz

Scott Laird, I'm not even sure who -wrote- these patches, but you might
want to incorporate them into the original distribution of qcam-0.3.

i.e. make linux makes linux, make freebsd makes freebsd.

If you want/need some help with this, I have a little bit of spare free
time on my hand with which I could incorporate the FreeBSD work into your
package...

Over and Out,

| Adam W. Dace <thekind@NETural.com>  | NETural Communications, Inc.         |
|            Webmaster                | Paying too much for your Net access? |
|       http://www.NETural.com/       | NETural Voice: (312) 819-2231        |

P.S.  CGI webpage coming soon, of course.  :-)