[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

More stuff...

Well, after being out of town for three days, I'm back to finish
some things up.

I've got a version of the driver (module based, natch) that is ready
to go.

It can detect the camera everytime, because it does it the same as
the connectix quickpict program does..  (see previous messages)

I see there has been movement on a few things, I'm probably going to
have to spend some time looking things over.  I plan to release what
I have tomorrow night, with a start in merging things together
even more...

--
Thomas Davis			| Internet:	Thomas.Davis@mnscorp.com
Systems Consultant		| Snail Mail:	Suite 528