[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Update on CU-SeeMe

Good news!
These two hosts work as reflectors!

192.233.34.5
vdorm.taponline.com

So the problem is not with NV, but rather the reflectors (i've
tried nv on suns connecting to cucme and they don't work too)

The strange thing is... they report version 1.0-b3 ???
is that a production version from white pine???

david

--
David Chow
Internet:gt9351c@prism.gatech.edu, chow@cc.gatech.edu