[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Greetings all, how about a mirror?

Hello everyone, yet another newbie to the qcam world.

First off, I wanted to ask what everyone is -using- to update their webpages?
I would imagine it's something that actually detects the camera pretty
much all the time, then spits out GIF files which one references in their
pages.  Sounds cool.

Also, I wanted to let everyone know that at this moment I'm setting up
mirrors for the 5 (that I can see) qcam projects going on.

You can find them all (in their creative directory names), at
ftp.netural.com:/pub/qcam.  I thought this would be a good idea because

A)	Links go down, unfortunately it happens.
B)	One of the sites is in Japan (no inter-racial tensions here, just
	bad cross-seas links)
C)	I hate having to go hunt for stuff, and I'm the admin here.  :-)

Also, does anyone know if there's been any activity on the FreeBSD front
with regards to these wonderful little boxes?

| Adam W. Dace <thekind@NETural.com>  | NETural Communications, Inc.         |
|            Webmaster                | Paying too much for your Net access? |
|       http://www.NETural.com/       | NETural Voice: (312) 819-2231        |