[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: shocking discovery on par with polio vaccine.

  I did the same to xfqcam and it's much faster!  With bi-dir, I get
  1.92 fps.  BUT when I turn the brightness all the way down, I get
  3.91 fps!!!  Is there compression going on somewhere?

  Now all my brightness,contrast,wb settings will need to be changed - weird.

  Now my server push on my web page is MUCH faster

  check it out!
  dave

  BTW- i have a dx4-100, s3 vlb 2meg video

--
David Chow
Internet:gt9351c@prism.gatech.edu, chow@cc.gatech.edu

Follow-Ups: References: