[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: anyone workin' on NV?

> in my ugliest operation to date I have grafted qcam code into NV.
> can't change settings, modes, resolution. anything...just a 4bpp
> 160x120 image.  But it works.  Unfortunately I don't know tcl so
> can't really proceed with making my monster useable.  Is there anyone
> who'd like to collaberate(sp?) on this with me?

I know Tcl, but I've been strapped for time recently.  I took a look at
NV a while back, but I didn't have time to do anything.  If you want to
send me your patch I'll try to fix it, along with everything else I've
been promising to fix :-).

Scott
--
Scott A. Laird   |  "But this goes to 18,446,744,073,709,551,615"
scott@laird.com  |                - Nigel on his new 64-bit computer