[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

My version of the Linux Quickcam drivers..

I've just put my version of the driver on ftp.mnscorp.com, under
/qcam.

ftp://ftp.mnscorp.com/qcam/quickcam.c

Please note, this driver supports only the bi-directional mode, and
should not suffer from the garbage and line in the video output.

Scott, look at the handshaking code.  It will show you how to get rid
of the garbage at the start of the picture, and tell the camera you
are done with a frame.  (no need to reset the bugger).

Next stop, modules (kernel driver).

TAD
--
Thomas Davis			| Internet:	Thomas.Davis@mnscorp.com
Systems Consultant		| Snail Mail:	Suite 528