Reminder: Free VIDEC Campaign

Hello everyone,

just before I'll be going on a three week holiday, I wanted to remind
every reader of this mailing list to join the FREE VIDEC CAMPAIGN at

More than 320 users and developers of third party products support the
effort. They own more than 145000 US$ worth of Connectix Quickcam

The CEO of Connectix will be informed through certified (snail) mail by
the end of september.

Check out http://www.kabel.de/                    Kabel New Media GmbH
Personal  http://www.kabel.de/~hmueller/          Hanno Mueller
Real programmers dump core                        Alte Pianofabrik
                                                  Schulterblatt 58
                                                  20357 Hamburg, Germany
                                                  phone: 49.40.432969-37
                                                  fax: 49.40.432969-90