[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Reminder: Free VIDEC Campaign

Hello everyone,

just before I'll be going on a three week holiday, I wanted to remind
every reader of this mailing list to join the FREE VIDEC CAMPAIGN at

	http://www.kabel.de/~hmueller/qc/

More than 320 users and developers of third party products support the
effort. They own more than 145000 US$ worth of Connectix Quickcam
products.

The CEO of Connectix will be informed through certified (snail) mail by
the end of september.

Greetings,

Hanno

--