[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Video Conference question

	Hello, I need to do a video server that will work among many people, every-one with camera, does any of you know how?, have an idea?, please. Example: I am in my computer and I can see 3 videos at the same time, and they can see each other and so. I need to install it over a network with TCP/IP and other protocols.

	If it is too dificult I can try just a broadcast, I mean: I'm in my computer and many people can see me in their computer (video and audio)

	Can any of you suggest me any software, server etc.

P.D. I can install it in NT, UNIX (Solaris) or Win95.

Thanks in advanced.

Alejandro Acosta Alamo
aacosta@c-com.net