[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A first (disappointing) answer from Connectix

On Jul 14,  3:05pm, Hanno Mueller wrote:
> Subject: A first (disappointing) answer from Connectix
> Today I have received a first answer from Connectix about my VIDEC mail.
> It is from the PR department and obviously, they did not even READ the
> message that I had sent them.

I think a carefully-worded snail-mail or a fax to the CEO might be better than
e-mail to support. Let's get someone who can make real decisions.

--
Chris Tyler                       <Chris@Global.Proximity.ON.CA>
Global Proximity Corporation      http://Global.Proximity.ON.CA/

Follow-Ups: References: