[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Contest: Longest cable extension that worked

Hello,

since this should _really_ be put into the FAQ, I thought I should
start a little contest:

What was the longest cable extension that you tested with the
Quickcam? What kind of QuickCam did you use? What kind of cable?

Metric replies preferred :-)

The winning number will be added to the FAQ.

Greetings,

Hanno

--
Check out http://www.kabel.de/                    Kabel New Media GmbH