[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Problems with qcread-0.2

L.S.

I am trying to get my quickcam (Color) to work with several programs.
I managed to get cqcam 0.40b running on a Cyrix 150+ and with bidirectional
port.

When I try to install qcread -0.2 I get the following:

[root@tukker qcread-0.2]# ./qcread -v
Bidirectional parallel port at 0x378 with color Quickcam camera
qcread: Reading frame
qcread: Frame read failed
[root@tukker qcread-0.2]#

With the following qcam.conf

port 	0x378	# /dev/lp1, the first printer port
porttype bidirectional
direction up
width	320
height	240
yoffset 0
xoffset 0
transfer 1
bpp 	24	# 24-bit colors (color only)
brightness 180
contrast 104
hue 128
saturation 255
white 70
black 100

Is there anyone who is having experience with this.
Finally I want to run my Quickcam as a WebCam..

Greetz,

Klaasjan Tukker
Instituut Informatie en Communicatie Technologie
Hogeschool Enschede

--
                    .  ).
                     )/  )
	--+---+--||       ||		tukker@hio.hen.nl
	  |   |  ||       ||		voice: +31-534871317
		   ======= 		#koffie logo by Eric Schol

  You can check out #koffie anytime you want, but you can never /leave

* This August: Hacking In Progress '97, in-tents convention about crypto,
  SPAM, JOLT, net.freedom, and (in)security. See http://www.hip97.nl/