[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Microcontrollers, robots etc... w/qcam

Jack Cawkwell wrote:
> but also I suspect (perhaps the more experienced out there
> can clarify this) that going to infra red, will also speed things up a
> bit. Well thats what I am hoping.
>
> Jack

That depends on how dark your scene is, and how bright the IR source...

I am currently working on a IR test-site (big word for a relatively
simple thing), in which I can simulate several lighting conditions, do
test with different materials, and so on...

I hope to open a web-site soon, with (preliminary) results..

I'm also working on a system that auto-switches between normal light and
IR, including the filter, and auto-aiming for the best lighting
conditions.....

Michiel
--
Research & Development Dept.