[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: quickcam: I'm stunned by Connectix Tech support

Brian wrote:

>I don't have the text of it close at hand, but I'm pretty sure
>you're getting exactly what you signed up for on the NDA with "no
>support".  In fact, if I remember correctly, you actually violate
>the terms of the NDA by *asking* for support.

This is true, however, in the case of the serial/mac connectix,
they are violating the NDA.. Specifically the 'D' or disclosure..
AFAIK, connectix has not given any worthwhile info that can be
'non disclosed'.

When they give some information, I would be happy to not discuss it
with outside people.

Roy Lovejoy          PHONE: 360.308.9831    INET:roy@AdeptSolutions.com
Pixel PoohBah          FAX: 360.308.9832     CIS: .......... 72447,1447
Adept Solutions
7314 Creekwood PL NE
Bremerton  WA 98311