[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Bidirectional parallel port

On 30-May-97 Jim Kaufman wrote:
>I have received a shipment of motherboards that absolutely
>refuse to work in bidirectional mode. I have set them to
>EPP in CMOS, but they only work as uni-directional ports.
>
>Any workarounds, fixes, ideas?
>
>jmk
>--
>              Jim Kaufman / Eden Prairie, MN / jmk@hi-key.com
>       Director of Software Engineering, Hi-Key Technologies, Inc.
>--
>Remember, you're fighting for this woman's honor - which is probably more
>than she ever did.
>               -- Groucho Marx

hi theire, if you can send the type of mainbords, you got, i maybe can see what
is wrong, i personaly think its the bords bios, (award suks), i had the same pro
blem whith the stander sucking AMI bios, so i flashed a real BIOS on my bord, fr
om MR BIOS, i use the zappa mainbord !!

Cu

E-Mail: mrdelete@digibel.be