[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

bright frames

Hey, folks!
I am new to the world of quickcam, and I was wondering if anyone else
besides me experiences what we're calling "white frames," where every so
often the quickcam picture starts to get brighter, and then goes back to
its original levels.  I am using one driver (in Pascal) to actually "see"
what I am looking at and another (in C) to do what I have to do, and I was
fooling around with the set_contrast, set_exposure, and set_offset
controls, but none of them seem to eliminate this.  I was wondering if this
happens because of the camera or because of the code, and if its from the
code, how can I stop the frames from getting so bright and keep the picture
at one brightness level.

Thanks,
Michelle

*Michelle Conway             * ....i wasn't really scared   *
*REU Summer Research Program * lost my virginity there      *
*University of Alabama       * to a gypsy with blond hair   *
*mconway@cs.ua.edu           * but now no one seems to care *