[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Bad news for Connectix

People -
A fellow coworker was on a recent trip to Canada. He cam back to me with news
that Connectix has a USB version of it's cam available there.  Considering the
number of QuickCam clones that are starting to come on the market I'm not 100%
sure it was a true QC.

I've heard rumors before this that Connectix is working on a USB version of the
QC.

Can anyone confirm/deny this?

Regards,
-- Scott Russell
-- IBM World Wide Level 2 Support Team, Servers
-- T/L 255-0416
-- If you are not learning, no one will ever let you down.

        hakanl@cdt.luth.se
        07-08-97 05:16 AM
Please respond to hakanl@cdt.luth.se @ internet