[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Autodetect quickcam and color quickcam

This how bsdi does it.  You can enable this support in your local kernel
configuration file.  It will then probe the device if present and load
the kernel drivers.  Unfortunately, i have not found any grabber support
that will enable me to use cuseeme compatiple programs.  BTW, i ma using
bsdi 3.0 if anyone has heard of a line on this.  Also, i would be
willing to provide access to a system if anyone wants to try a port.

--
Don Joy
System Administrator