[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Skin Photos

It just occurred to me that maybe somebody else out there may have already
done this.  Has anybody been able to successfully capture images of human
skin (still on the person :) ) using a color quickcam.  I'm using Patrick's
cqcam .40b and I can't seem to get a configuration file that works
particularly well.  My two biggest problems at the moment are the lighting
(it's florescent) and sensitivity; ie I'd like to be able to see the veins
near the sking if they are shallow.  That's my story.  Anybody else done
this?

Aaron