[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

16C84 driver for qcam

I forgot in my last mail a request : has anyone developed a qcam
driver & interface for the 16C84 ucontroler ? I'd like to put my
qcam in a balloon and have it take pictures from high altitudes at transmit
them to ground based PC via radio link. I was considering using a small
(20x15 cm) 386 PC board, but power consumption is too high and the
battery would thus be too heavy. I'm asking for the 16C84 because it
is a microcontroler I already have (I dont have an EPROM writer so
I cant use 8051 or such EPROM based controlers :(  ).
Anyway, any other microcontroler based design would be helpful
Thank you, jmfriedt@ens-lyon.fr