[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Home improvement: Using standard photographic filters

Hello,

I have glued a stepping ring onto the colour qc's focus ring and
now one can use standard photographic filters with it. I did it to
use the camera outside during bright sunlight, but one can
probably do a lot of useless stuff that way, too.

Have a look at the description at

        http://www.kabel.de/~hmueller/qc/

BTW, the "how to disassemble a quickcam" section will be updated
soon, a kind guy provided me with images on how to disassemble
the colour quickcam. I'll keep you posted.

Anothter BTW - I am still waiting for your input on things to
add to the FAQ. Looking forward to your suggestions.

Greetings,

Hanno